/ وظائف شاغرة لدى آرك جروب في عمان بالقسم اللوجستي
وظائف شاغرة لدى آرك جروب في عمان بالقسم اللوجستي
ARK Group DMCC is a stabilisation, development and conflict transformation consultancy that provide research-informed analysis and policy recommendations, as well as evidence-based interventions, in conflict-affected areas. Working with and through local communities, we seek to understand and then mitigate the negative effects of conflict and instability to enhance community safety and promote human security, development and economic opportunity.
In March 2017 a Consortium between Siren Associates and ARK Group DMCC were awarded the contract to deliver support to the Jordanian internal policing authorities. ARK seeks a Logistics Assiatnt to support programmatic expansion.
Under the supervision of the Project Manager and the L&P Officer, the Logistics Assistant will be responsible for the logistical operations of the Project in order to contribute to the smooth running of all activities. Tasks will include but are not limited to:
• Acts as the project focal point for logistics as laid out in ARKs protocols, including follow up and paperwork in line with the procurement systems and processes and in consultation with ARK L&P Officer and the Project Manager.
• Oversees the maintenance of all project vehicles along with all necessary paper work and records in line with agreed office systems and processes in consultation with ARK L&P Officer.
• Providies support as reasonably required by Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in consultation with the L&P Oficer.
• Supports oversight of maintenance of physical office space both inside and outside and organise repairs, purchases and refurbishment as necessary.
• Other duties as reasonably required.
Essential Skills /Experience:
• Must hold a valid Jordanian drivers licence.
• 1-2 years experience in relevant field
• Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures
• Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel
• Basic mathematical knowledge
• Excellent English Skills
• Good time management skills
Desirable Skills /Experience:
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Good organizational skills
Please email your completed CV in ENGLISH (max. 2 pages) to e-mail: HR@arkgroupdmcc.com, quoting >>Logistics Assistant - NAME CV >> in the email subject header. Deadline of submissions is on 15 January 2018.