/ وظائف شاغرة لدى ارك جروب للتنمية في عمان
وظائف شاغرة لدى ارك جروب للتنمية في عمان
تعلن ARK Group DMCC في عمان عن حاجتها الى :
ARK Group DMCC is a stabilisation, development and conflict transformation consultancy that provide research-informed analysis and policy recommendations, as well as evidence-based interventions, in conflict-affected areas. Working with and through local communities, we seek to understand and then mitigate the negative effects of conflict and instability to enhance community safety and promote human security, development and economic opportunity.
In March 2017 a Consortium between Siren Associates and ARK Group DMCC were awarded the contract to deliver support to the Jordanian internal policing authorities. ARK seeks a Project Coordinator to support programmatic expansion.
• Co-ordinate and oversee all activities relating to project acitvities.
• Be the focal point for communication and coordination between the project and relevant Jordanian internal security entities.
• Support design activities in line with the objectives set out by the project document.
• Coordinate (in an advisory role) with the Project Manager so that the necessary inputs for activities can be arranged in good time.
• Participate actively in Project meetings and planning sessions.
• Support the Project Manager to report on project activities both verbally at office meetings and as narrative for donor reporting.
• Support HR and the component managers to prepare Terms of Reference (TOR) for Subject Matter Experts. File mission completion reports.
• Other duties as reasonably expected.
• The Project Coorinator’s line manager will be the Project Manager.
Essential Skills /Experience:
• BSc in Business Administration or related field
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role for 2-3 years.
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
• Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and deadlines
• Knowledge of presentation design, template usage and presentation delivery
Desirable Skills /Experience:
• PMP certification is a plus
• Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts
• Microsoft Visio experience.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Knowledge of telecommunication features or applications such as WebEx or Telepresence
Please email your completed CV in ENGLISH (max. 2 pages) to e-mail: HR@arkgroupdmcc.com, quoting >>Project Coordinator - NAME CV >> in the email subject header.