تعلن شركة اورانج للاتصالات في عمان - الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
1-Customer Experience Manager
About the role
Primarily responsible for leading, managing and motivating the Customer Experience team in the creation of best in class experiences for Orange Customers and for driving a customer-centric culture . Responsible for integrating user experience and customer research as functions within the delivery framework of Orange Touch point
Reporting to the Director of Customer Experience, the manager will implement tactical plans to support the strategy, incite engagement and customer satisfaction within each corresponding channel and work cross-departmentally.
Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering / Business Administration or other related Field
8-10 Years experience including customer service and quality-related jobs.
- Ability to identify an initiative's impact on customer experience and balance with other priorities including cost and other strategic imperatives
- Excellent analysis skill and statistical tools utilization
- Excellent knowledge in Customer journey design and testing
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management methodology and processes improvement methodology (e.g. six sigma)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity, persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
- Display excellent verbal and written bilingual communication skills.
- High level conceptual and analytical skills ,creative problem solving skills
- Excellent planning, Organization, problem solving & follow up skills
Jordanian Nationality Only
Customer Experience &
- Design and manage a yearly end-to-end Customer Experience road-map .
- Work with channels and business partners that service customers in developing meaningful and achievable customer advocacy and customer satisfaction goals.
- Handle the customer KPIs including Net Promoter Score "NPS" and Quality of Service "QoS", manage the results and identify the gaps to derive improvement action plans.
- Manage the tracking, monitoring and analysis of improvements in customer experience within each channel and business unit . Actively analyze and contribute to identification of weak points in terms of customer insights and current customer experience, foster discussions and actions to be taken to improve customer satisfaction
- Manage the feedback loops (Voice of Customer and Voice of employees) to ensure proper inputs to identify necessary improvement plans in the different operations.
- Review and redesign of business processes to improve customer satisfaction using Lean, DMAIC, and other improvement methods to identify root causes, and manage the execution of QoS & Customer Experience improvement plans/ projects in coordination with all units in the company
- Lead on cross functional and strategic projects, facilitate problem solving and alignment with various stakeholders to ensure on time, on budget, and according to scope project completion with great focus on Quality of Service (QoS) projects
- Actively involved in designing , developing and reviewing end-to-end customer journey of projects to maintain “best in class” customer experience and eliminate inefficiencies
- Ensure team and key partners are educated on emerging CX trends and concepts.
- Lead, manage and motivate a the customer experience team.
- Manage the Customer Experience budget dedicated for improvement action plans.
Report on monthly basis to the top management and OMEA on the progress of Customer Experience initiative and customer KPIs.
Level : Bachelor
2- Compliance & Risk Manager
About the role
- Guarantee compliance of all Orange Money transactions and security of operations
Guarantee the integrity and control of risks on Orange Money operations
- University degree in Finance, Compliance, Audit, Risk Management or any related field
- minimum 7-8 years experience, 3 of them compliance, audit, or risk management
- Marketing, Computer Science , Engineering, Telecommunications or any related field
- Related experience in banking is a plus
CAMS certificate is a must
- Ability to interpret and disseminate information
- High oral and written communication skills
- Work on his/her own
- Be Flexible
- Hard working
- Methodical, pragmatic
- Analytical and precise/accurate
- Creative and innovative
- Team player and leader
For Jordanian Nationality Only
- Validate the conformity of new products / services with the regulations
- Oversee the validation of new customer account openings after verification of KYC collected by the distribution
- Communicate any mandatory information to the competent authorities: central bank reporting, launch of new product / service, declaration of suspicion and the information requested by these authorities
- Define the Orange Money risk map and monitor the implementation and the updating with all the stakeholders
- Performing the due diligence on new Clients, requesting the KYC and KYA information, documentation, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new Clients;
- Thoroughly and succinctly document the research and analysis related to the financial activity and related entities of Clients;
- Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures;
- Periodical review of KYC and KYA records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed for the clients;
- Define and implement Orange Money risk control plan
- Monitor the risk management activity with a reporting of all incidents
- Monitoring the implementation of progress actions (risk action plans)
- Ensure that all activities are documented, updated and taking into account the management of the risk identified
- Follow the evolution of major risks in a risk dashboard
- Carry out controls defined within the framework of the annual control plan
- Monitoring the implementation of corrective actions
- Ensure the follow-up and implementation of the recommendations issued by the Regulator and the audit;
- Design, deploy and monitor the implementation of operational controls to cover major risks
- Coordinate with Jomopay and Finance the implementation of all controls matrix linked to the risk of e-value issuance activities
- Produce the dashboard and reporting of the activities of the Risk Management and Internal Control Department
- Define and oversee the implementation of the responsibility matrix at the platform level
- Participate in the validation of new offers to allow the implementation of specific dedicated controls
- Ensure the existence of robust and reliable procedures relating to the financial security (fight against corruption, fight against money laundering and terrorist financing)
- Participate in the awareness-raising of employees in training on various aspects of control in their activities
- Coordinate and ensure with Orange reconciliation off all activity of Allocation, De-allocation, payment and reversal.
- Ensure with Finance all reconciliation are done at time between the bank account and the accounting ledger, the e value platform balance and the balance of the different ty of account and the platform e-value balance compare to the allocation, de-allocation and partner payment
- Ensure with Finance that all payments made to partners comply with procedures, signed contracts and collected transactions.
- Process and close all transaction alerts from distribution network in coordination with all stakeholders
Set up a daily reporting taking into account all reconciliation, transaction screening and alert processing operations
Level : Bachelor
3- Chef de produit, chef de projet marketing international. F/H
As a project manager, you will lead one or more design / deployment marketing projects in accordance with established specifications in terms of quality, cost, and turnaround time
You will ensure that the product / service offers delivered comply with internal and external requirements and correspond to the actual customer needs.
You will be part of an integrated project team composed of collaborators (internal and / or external partners) from the center and countries for design / deployment projects.
وظائف شاغرة للهندسة - المالية - ادارة المخاطر للعمل لدى اورانج للاتصالات
4/ 5Oleh Jobs