يعلن المجلس النرويجي للّاجئين في عمان - الاردن عن حاجته الى :
1- JIF Consultancy - Transitioning in Jordan / Technical support to NGOs
Terms of reference
JIF study 2019 – Transitioning in Jordan / Technical support to NGOs.
Created in 2014, the Jordan INGO Forum (JIF) is an independent network of 61 international non-governmental organizations (INGOs) implementing development and humanitarian programs in Jordan targeting vulnerable Jordanians and refugees from Syria, Iraq, and Palestine
Objective of the study
As Jordan experiences the humanitarian and development nexus, JIF needs to ensure that the JIF members are better prepared for this progressive shift and that the transition into a more development focused approach does not overshadow the important humanitarian needs and response.
The first objective would be to inform, alert and prepare JIF members and the humanitarian community at large for the next steps of the ‘Nexus’. This would enable INGOs to be able to influence the future processes. The study should provide a more holistic analysis of the current development frameworks impacting Jordan and produce facts sheets summarizing them for wider dissemination.
By developing a coordinated position on the “status based” / “vulnerability based” / “resilience based” debate in Jordan, the second objective will be to ensure that JIF members are better informed and equipped to make decisions for their own INGOs. Ideally this would also help shape a unified JIF vision and allow JIF to speak externally to ensure that the humanitarian needs of vulnerable populations of Jordan are met and that policy and both humanitarian and development programming enhance their resilience
The consultant is expected to start as early as April, 22nd 2019 and this for an estimated period of 30 working days. The deadline to produce the listed documents is June,7th 2019.
- University degree in Public Policy/Administration, Development, International Relations, Humanitarian Affairs, or a related field
- 6-10 years of experience working with humanitarian and/or refugee programs, with expertise in both resilience and humanitarian programing
- Familiarity with literature review, ability to translate technical document into clear briefing notes.
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Familiar with Jordan macro and micro economic issues and humanitarian and development nexus
- Fluent in written and spoken English; Arabic (reading/speaking) an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of the socio-political context in mid-income countries of Middle East (in particular Jordan) an asset
Expressions of interest should be submitted by March, 25th through firstname.lastname@example.org
Indication the following subject: JIF Consultancy.
Failure to meet the closing date and manner of submission will result in the bid being rejected.
Deadline for submitting any calcification request will be 17th March 2019. Questions should be submitted through email@example.com.
The consultancy should be conducted and finalized over a maximum period of 30 working days
Applications should include the following: CV, Cover Letter, Sample of previous consultancy report, proposed budget, detailing consultancy fees, international travel, per diem, insurance costs and communication.
2- Information Management Officer(LFS)-National
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are seeking a motivated professional individual to join our Syria Response Office’s operations. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience from working as an Information Management Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context.
We are particularly looking for an individual who is knowledgeable with the context of Syria. the selected candidate will act as the programme data focal point for a single core competence team within an area office. S/he will help coordinate data and information management between the programme, implementing partners, and the Information Management (Success) Team at Syria Response Office. S/he will support the Project Coordinator and implementing partners with data collection, archiving and reporting. S/he will support the various data collection exercises undertaken by the programme on a regular basis.. In addition to previous experience in working with external donor funding..
- Support the formulation of the M&E Matrix and plans to address indicator reporting requirements;
- Provide technical guidance on the design of data capture processes;
- Supervise data capture processes to ensure they are implementation according to plans and agreed standards;
- Provide analysis of information and data to address indicator reporting requirements;
- Maintain CC files, data bases, and other archives documenting project progress;
- Provide training and support to NRC and partner staff on data capture, analysis, and use;
- Maintain the CC specific portion of data capture, analysis, and warehousing platforms (e.g. Mobenzi and BOX) is well organized and accessible;
- Ensure compliance with NRC data policies;
- Liaise with other units on areas of common responsibility;
- Design and maintain Information management database and tools to address assigned Core Competency Information Management need.
- Oversees the operation of the database and related data collection software, updates and improvements as required.
- Conducts regular trainings for NRC and Local Humanitarian Partner staff to improve the quality of the data being collected through NRC Project Cycle Management.
- Ensure that Information Management related data to Livelihoods and Food Security (including information of beneficiaries and needs) is up to date at all time (e.g., this Includes but not limited to GORs, 4Ws, beneficiary database, project and implementing partners’ database)
- Provides quality control and oversight of the data that is being collected, and identifies and addresses errors in collection or input.
- Produces detailed, relevant and high-quality qualitative and quantitative reports as requested. (e.g. PDMs, needs assessment)
- Supports and contributes to the development of data management systems through documentation, implementation, and coordination of standardized information flows.
- Liaises with other staff and partners to understand information management needs and best practices.
- Designs intake forms and data collection tools for the field and Local Humanitarian Partners.
- Develops, ensures and coordinates the effective use of the feedback handling mechanism.
- Supports the analysis, reporting and visualization of program data needed for different reporting.
- Ensures that information management data related to Livelihoods and Food Security Core Competency is up to date at all times.
- Carries out any other related tasks relevant to the role as required by the line manager.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply early, as applications may be screened prior to the vacancy deadline
- Contract period: till 30th Sept. 2019 with possibility of extension
- Duty Station: This position will be based in SRO Office
- Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions
PLEASE APPLY USING THE FOLLOWING LINK:
وظائف جديدة شاغرة بتاريخ ١٣-٣ لدى المجلس النرويجي للّاجئين في الاردن
4/ 5Oleh Jobs