IGCC is looking for an AP Accountant to join our Finance and Accounting Division (Amman Office), to prepare, update and review the company accounts payable transactions, enter supplier invoices, personnel and payroll accounting, petty cash management and fixed assets and inventory management. In addition to assisting in performing timely monthly and year-end close of accounts. Main Responsibilities:
1. Reviewing vendor master files financial information.
2. Processing vendor invoices in a timely manner including performing 3-way matching.
3. Verifying the correctness of vendor’ invoices and other supporting documents or records.
4. Reviewing AP Aging reports and identifying outstanding invoices due.
5. Preparing requests based on amounts that shall be paid to vendors and generating corresponding Payment Vouchers.
6. Identifying, reconciling and resolving accounting discrepancies and irregularities related to AP.
7. Reviewing personnel payroll activities as provided from the HR and entering the payroll financial transactions into the system.
8. Oversees petty cash transactions including petty cash replenishment and reviewing of disbursements transactions.
9. Establishing, updating and maintaining Fixed Assets Register.
10. Preparing monthly recurring financial transactions related to fixed accounting expenses into the financial system such as depreciation expense, transfers, and capitalizations.
11. Monitor and records inventory movement transactions and records and required provisions.
12. Collecting, sorting and compiling data and documents to develop a variety of accounts payables, personnel accounting, petty cash, fixed assets or inventory transactional reports.
13. Assisting inaccurate and timely monthly and year-end close of accounts and supporting the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
14. Performing any other duties as requested by the Chief Accountant.
► Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
► Minimum of One to five years of related experience.
► Knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) in addition to local reporting and tax regulations and reporting standards.
► ERP systems knowledge, preferably SAP.
Interested Candidates can send their Resume to the below email, mentioning the job title in the subject line: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only Candidates who have the required qualifications will be contacted for a first interview.
مطلوب موظف تخصص محاسبة او علوم مالية ومصرفية للعمل فوراً
4/ 5Oleh Jobs