Requisition ID: req3864
Job Title: Recruiter
Sector: Human Resources
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Amman, Jordan
As the Recruiter, you will work as part of the Global Recruitment Team and will work closely with recruiting colleagues and hiring managers to find the best possible candidates for our hiring needs. This will be achieved by employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources, and developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
Liaising with the Regional Recruiting Coordinator, you will be responsible for finding the best candidates who believe in IRC’s mission and are representative of the countries and region in which we work. You will guide candidates through our hiring process and connect them to opportunities to work at IRC. For this role, you should be creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows positive relationships with both candidates and IRC colleagues.
You will generate a talent pipeline and rosters to maintain a successful offer acceptance rate, with the support and supervision from the Regional Recruiting Coordinator, you will manage the recruitment process for mid-level hires.
- Sourcing/advertising, screening, shortlisting, and recommending candidates for related personnel requirements for new business proposals and existing projects
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting in line with IRC policies for all mid-level international positions within the Middle East Region
- Assisting with the administration of the IRC applicant tracking system (Cornerstone) under the direction of IRC Global Recruiting and HR Operations departments
- Assisting in process improvements including recruitment tools, templates, candidate sourcing methods
- Collaborating with the recruitment team, and all staff, to promote a culture of innovation and excellence in recruiting
- Tackling recruiting initiatives in partnership with the broader the human resources strategy while supporting compliance to local labor regulations and donor requirements
- Providing efficient and high-quality experiences for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skills level, driving the interview and offer process, including robust reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates
- You will gain a deep understanding of IRC’s programs and operations, in order to provide superior talent sourcing, recruiting, and hiring in support of and partnership with hiring managers
- Creating and maintaining talent pools and pipelines using IRC's applicant tracking system (Cornerstone)
- Supporting recruiting in organizing schedules with applicants and interviewers, processing background and reference checks, as well as keeping applicant information up to date in our systems
- Ensuring new hires have an effective on-boarding process with all Middle East regional requirements
- Supporting other regions (Africa, Asia, HQ, Europe, etc.) when there is a gap or need
- Carrying out any other duties as designated by supervisor
Position Reports to: Middle East - Regional Recruiting Coordinator
Internal: Senior Director-Global Recruiting, Regional HR Director, Regional Staff, ME Country Directors, hiring managers, HQ-HR departmental staff, etc.
External: IRC candidates – internal and external, INGO forums, local and regional associations or vendors
Education: bachelor's degree in the field of human resources management, organizational psychology, business administration or related field
Work experience: minimum 3+ years of direct recruitment experience
Demonstrated skills and competencies:
- Ability to thrive in an ‘emergency’ context – fast paced environment and demanding priorities
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), job boards and social media tools and strategies to attract talent
- Demonstrated experience and ability to implement and maintain recruitment strategies and systems in a high-volume context in multiple locations within a region or global environment
- Excellent project management and time management skills, and a demonstrated ability to provide excellent client service in a cross cultural context
- Strong collaborator with effective interpersonal and analytical skills who is able to work seamlessly with diverse teams across countries, cultures, and organizational units required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and within tight deadlines.
- Previous INGO experience is preferred
- Certified Internet Recruiter certification a plus
Language Skills: fluent in English and Arabic. French is a plus
مطلوب موظف اداري للعمل لدى شؤون الموظفين في منظمة دولية في الاردن
4/ 5Oleh Jobs