/ وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة NetNumber - المزود الرائد لخدمات التشوير والتوجيه وقواعد البيانات المتقاربة في صناعة الاتصالات العالمية
وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة NetNumber - المزود الرائد لخدمات التشوير والتوجيه وقواعد البيانات المتقاربة في صناعة الاتصالات العالمية
NetNumber is looking to hire high quality, experienced Solutions Design Engineers (SDE) based in the Middle East.
We are looking
for individuals who are highly motivated, have the right technical
experience, combined with the desire to be in front of customers. This
role is a critical component to the success of the Customer Solutions
Delivery process and we are looking for the "best of the best".
This role is
suitable for experienced Telecommunications Engineers / Solution
Architects with experience selling to Telecom service providers
flagship product, TITAN, is the most widely deployed, dedicated
Centralized Signalling and Routing Control platform in the market –
helping carriers with the migration from TDM and legacy SS7/C7 networks
to IP, IMS, VoLTE, PrivateLTE and IPX.
based outside of Boston MA with sales offices across the US, LATAM,
Europe, Middle-East, and Asia-Pacific. The role being considered assumes
candidate have appropriate working visa’s in place in the countries
Conducting low-level design workshops with customer architects to
extract all key learning from the customer's requirements.
· Create Low-Level Solution Design Documents for bespoke solutions which will include
Call Flow Diagrams
With signaling examples of the relevant protocol interactions
Logic Flow Diagrams
In-depth signaling analysis
· Act as the primary technical liaison for solutions between the customer and the company
· Participates in providing feedback to Product Management and Engineering regarding customer functional requirements.
The successful candidate will have the following personal attributes:
· Essential for
this role is proven experience in dealing with deep technical concepts
in the signaling plane with the following protocols: SIP, DIAMETER,
DNS/ENUM, MAP, INAP, CAMEL. Other signaling protocols would be
beneficial but not essential.
be able to understand telephony concepts from the Core, the Edge and the
Provisioning side of the carrier’s architecture, including SS7/C7
concepts and IP networks.
· Deep knowledge of all the interworking functions within IMS must be proven.
· Motivated and essentially self-sufficient
Ability to draw out call flows and sequence diagrams and really
expresses a mastery of knowing the protocol specifications.
Excellent ability to document and express the learning from the
customer's requirements into a Solutions Design Document that is used to
build customer-specific solutions
· The role requires in-depth technical experience and the ability to stay abreast of evolving technologies.
· Excellent presentation skills
· Ability to present technically deep concepts to a wide range of engineers, architects, and design teams
· Travel will be required: between 20-50% based on location.
· Fluent in English. Speaking a second (or more) language is a big benefit but not a requirement
· The ability to work well in a team, as well as independently.
Qualifications and Experience
A thorough understanding of voice and data networking technologies is essential.
Four-year Engineering degree in a related technical field preferred,
ideally Telecommunications, Computer Science, Information Technology.
(if no degree then based on experience)
· 3-5 years proven experience with the technology and presenting in front of customers
experience coming from working at Carrier Core Network groups or large
vendors that sell into the carrier core network team
Proven technical skills – which must be in the areas of Telecom
architecture, IP networking including SIP, Diameter, and SS7.
· Having a deep set of technical contacts across the Tier 1 and Tier 2 carriers would be a big plus!!