Company: ITON Information Technology Solutions
Location: Amman, Jordan
Status: Full-Time, Employee
Job Category: Network Administrator
Relevant Work Experience: 2-5 Years Inside Jordan
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Senior Network Administrator with the drive and determination to help us support our client base. This position reports to our Technical manager. We are looking for an individual who is a problem solver and has a proven track record of working within a team environment to successfully address challenging user computing issues, and is accustomed to leveraging technical training opportunities to improve their skills.
If you have the experience and the desire, we'd like to talk to you.
Our Senior Network Administrator is responsible for maintaining user uptime and improving their computing experiences through effective remote monitoring,
Maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing the organization’s perception with existing clients through exceptional customer service. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and maintenance processes. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service.
This position will include identifying user problems and working within a structured problem management and resolution process to remediate issues within established
SLAs, and involves working with other resources and vendors to deliver effective support services. Responsibilities include identifying, documenting and troubleshooting user computing issues to resolution and maintaining client satisfaction.
Minimum skills required:
· Minimum Two years Network Administrator experience
· Microsoft Certified Professional status is Plus
· Good knowledge of Microsoft software and technologies ( Windows Server, Exchange Server , Azure, Office365)
Good Knowledge of Backup Solution as ( Veeam , Acronis ,Veritas )
Good Knowledge of Security Solutions as ( Firewall,Antivirus,AntiSpam )
Good with Networking and Virtualization (VMware, HYPER-V) technologies.
· Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with Customers.
· Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service
· Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detailed orientated, dependable and flexible
· Valid driver's license.
· Reliable transportation
This position entails:
· Troubleshooting user problems over the phone and with remote control technologies
· Accurate documentation of all activities conducted
· The ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support our users’ networks, equipment, software and services
· The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing Requirements
Qualified candidates please submit a current resume to:
مطلوب احد تخصصات الحاسوب للعمل لدى شركة لحلول تكنولوجيا المعلومات في عمان
4/ 5Oleh Jobs