SEDCO is currently looking for a “Quality Assurance Engineer” under the following requirements:
• Conduct testing of targeted software/hardware products
• Apply and maintain quality standards for products and software development processes.
• Develop and execute test plans for small to medium features
• Analyze and write test cases and procedures
• Analyze test results and recommend corrective action as appropriate and maintain documentation of test results
• Prepare test environments
• Build software from source code
• Write descriptive defects to the developers in a timely and efficient manner
• Help development team to resolve key issues when needed
• Conduct technical research
• Learn new technologies/tools when needed
• Writing SQL queries on MS SQL and Oracle databases
• Basic database management
• Basic Windows Administration
• Educational degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related major.
• Fresh Graduates Are Welcome To Apply.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Familiar with documentation tools and have documentation skills. (MS Office, word, Visio, MS project …)
• Moderate knowledge in Microsoft Windows Operating System 2008 and more. Certificate is a plus.
• Moderate knowledge in databases MS SQL. Oracle is a plus.
لتقديم من هنا
SEDCO is currently looking for a “Quality Assurance Engineer”
4/ 5Oleh Jobs