Location: Amman, Jordan
Company: Nestlé Jordan
Duration: 2 MonthsPosition Summary
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.A day in the life of...
Are you a vibrant, enthusiastic, and passionate sales person? Do you get excited about how Fast Moving Consumer Goods organization operates and how consumption habits are changing? Are you driven by curiosity and passion? Are you on the pulse and enjoys spending time in the field?
If you answered yes to all the above questions, then we are looking for you!
This position will be ultimately responsible for looking at Retail Audit reports, while speaking with Nestlé wholesalers and distributers on customer/shopper trends as well as provide analysis on competitor activities. Additionally, you will also be responsible for analyzing data and insights to consolidate unto the organization’s dashboard, recommending future changes to sales forecast.What Will Make You Successful?
- Self-motivated while developing good relations with colleagues
- Demonstrates the ability to think out of the box to identify new business opportunities
- Displays insight on business problems and analysis of market trends through market visits
- Extroverted, and enjoys talking with people from all different backgrounds
- Demonstrates the ability to tackle problems and bring new initiatives
- Good communication skills
- Bilingual English & Arabic
- Fresh graduate who either graduated in 2018 or this academic year
وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة نستله للصناعات الغذائية في الاردن - مرحب بحديثي التخرج
4/ 5Oleh Jobs