International Student Advisor (ISA) is responsible for providing student services in academic and non-academic areas of student life for students who are willing to study in the U.S., Canada, Australia, or the UK
- Bachelor's Degree with GPA above 3/4
- Ability to be flexible with other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of two-to-three years of experience working with international student and higher education services industry.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as the first point of contact for walk-in advisement, phone calls, e-mail and in-person inquiries.
- Counseling and assisting students with academic and immigration matters.
- Counseling and assisting qualified students with college selection and admission.
- Communicating with admissions officers to verify admissions requirements for international students.
This position is full time and the working hours are 1:00pm-9:00pm six days a week in the first 3 months then it will change to 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to
وظائف شاغرة لدى كيسان للخدمات التعليمية - الدراسة في الخارج
4/ 5Oleh Jobs