Talent Learning & Development Manager - (21000047)
Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- Conducting and assessing training needs and skills requirements for Business in all areas in coordination with Business HR / Area HR , and assisting in the development of training programs accordingly.
- Preparing the Unified Annual Training Plan / Budget for Business ( HO and Areas), and monitoring / reporting variances against approved plan / budget.
- Managing and monitoring day-to-day training operations and ensure that all are in line with set training plans and objectives.
- Assist in performing the training needs analysis across all Business by conducting appropriate competency / skill gap assessment & analysis.
- Assist in preparing the unified annual training plan / budget by recommending training solutions / options to bridge training gaps identified, and develop competency based training matrices and programs for all Business and in line with the career path requirements
- Design, and prepare training modules and programs, design curriculum, establish learning objectives for all identified LOB training programs
- Maintain an up-to-date training library and database for all conducted and potential training programs and training providers / trainers.
- Implement the set training plans for Business in all areas, identify variations, and recommend or amend / revise training programs as appropriate.
- Provide internal consulting to Business through on going meetings and field visits to assist them identify and handle their staff training needs.
- Extend support to the training function in all Areas to ensure proper and smooth implementation of their Area training plan
- Acquaint adequate knowledge about various Business , and up to date with their products and services, systems, policies and procedures, to ensure that all are reflected in the respective training plan, training program objectives and material
- Continuous coordination with Training Control & Support on common and mutual training activities to avoid duplication and overlapping of training programs.
- Proactively involve in the training process by opening, attending in part or full, and closing of various training programs to ensure quality training and efficient conduction of training.
- Evaluate the quality of training programs and initiatives on cost / benefit basis, and take appropriate actions to improve products and service offerings.
- Identify potential internal trainers from within Business and provide them with the required training and support to upgrade their training skills and capabilities.
- Design, develop and conduct technical & non-technical LOB related training programs.
- Provide periodic evaluation and progress reports on training needs and activities pertaining to Business .
- Provides continuous guidance and support to subordinates to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
7 years of experience, of which a minimum of 3 years of in training
- Excellent English language is requires (spoken and written)
- Instructional design
- Strong planning skills
- Design and delivery of training programs
- Digital savvy
- High level of learning abilities
- Strong relationship management
- Able to work independently
- Team player with high level of team collaboration
- Transfer of skills and knowledge
Primary Location: JORDAN
Organization: HR-HR Division
وظائف شاغرة في البنك العربي
4/ 5Oleh Jobs