Responsible for supporting the cash management and wholesales business activities in order to maintain secure level of cash and serving company needs. Also, responsible for supporting wholesales “roaming and interconnection accounts” activities in order to make sure that the payments and collections are settled on time.
- Receive invoices form roaming and interconnection partners and ensure receiving the approval from the concerned department on time.
- Prepare the monthly invoices on a monthly basis on time such as corporate voice, bulk SMS, …etc.
- Perform monthly reconciliation with Umniah partners to make sure that our figures and their figures are matched.
- Ensure that payments and collections are settled on time.
- Review the cash status on a daily basis to make sure that the cash inflows and cash outflows are matching as per our records.
- Issue cheques and wire transfers in a timely manner, ensure signing them by the authorizer on time in order to ensure payments are settled on time.
- Prepare letter of guarantee (LG) and letter of credit (LC).
- Support in preparing the cash projections on a monthly basis and the cash status on a daily basis to make sure that the company have sufficient cash to meet its liability.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the direct manager.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Accounting
Level of Experience: Basic Knowledge in a related field.
Tools & Systems: (Desirable)
- Oracle ERP
- Billing Utilities
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of telecommunication industry, products, and services
- Good knowledge of accounting standards, finance and accounting process and procedures, accounting regulations
- Good knowledge of accounts receivables: A/R revenue accounting, transactions, customer accounting, invoicing, order/payment tracking
- Good command of English language speaking and writing
- Excellent command of computer skills (MS Office)
- Basic knowledge of risk management fundamentals