مطلوب موظف علاقات للعمل لدى منظمة دولية
Stewardship and Donor Relations Officer
1 Nov 2021
Collateral Repair Project (CRP) is a grassroots effort in Amman, Jordan that has provided much-needed assistance to vulnerable communities since 2006. We seek to assist those in need, foster social cohesion, offer learning opportunities, and help in building peace and reconciliation. Our services are provided regardless of background, and we currently provide assistance to people from many nationalities (e.g. Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Sudan, Yemen, Somalia).
CRP’s holistic approach involves deep community engagement, where we help individuals build resilience and heal from trauma. At our Family Resource and Community Centers, CRP provides a variety of educational, recreational, and wellness activities, which aid our community to gain skills and build community. Additionally, we provide community service and leadership opportunities for people to serve others, which has proven to be a key driver of empowerment and resilience. CRP’s greatest strengths are the deep knowledge and trust we have established with the community we serve, our commitment to community-based engagement, and our ability to develop nuanced, cost-effective, and impactful programs.
Our team members are dynamic, empathetic, and creative problem solvers who actively serve our community by continuously enhancing the impact of our programs and bringing our work to the forefront of best practice.
Our team brings together staff members and community volunteers in a dynamic work environment where personal initiative drives success. We are passionate individuals dedicated to making a difference and good listeners who typically work closely and value efficient teamwork. Our community centers are vibrant spaces where hospitality, enthusiasm, and cheerfulness are encouraged. They are also our office space where we work together, share tasks, and interact casually and free from rigid formality and hierarchy. CRP’s work environment provides a unique opportunity for those willing to learn, grow, and develop a broad range of professional and interpersonal skills.
The Stewardship and Donor Relations Officer is responsible for developing and implementing fundraising and engagement strategies to grow revenue and current and prospective donors. S/he leads the organization’s individual donor fundraising and stewardship as well as effective database management and reporting. The incumbent will report to the Marketing and Communications Manager and works closely with other members of CRP’s Marketing and Communications team to create a coherent approach to fundraising outreach efforts.
Paramount to this position is the ability to confidently connect in a personal manner to CRP’s current and potential supporters and to communicate compellingly about the organization’s mission and impact. A deep interest and talent in establishing and building relationships is a must, as are high-level organizational skills to systematize and track all donor interactions, profiles, and gifts.
The Stewardship and Donor Relations Officer will report directly to CRP’s Marketing and Communications Manager and is responsible for activities including, but not limited to
- Design, document, and implement a systematic and integrated donor relations program that prioritizes prompt and engaging donor communications;
- Regularly interact with donors via email, handwritten letters, phone calls, and meetings (both virtual and face-to-face, as possible);
- Establish and manage information tracking processes regarding acknowledgement, recognition, on-going communications and continued cultivation of past and current donors to enhance their relationship with CRP and increase the likelihood of continued contributions;
- Build out CRP’s donor database (with the assistance of the Data team) to aid in developing more advanced ways to better know donors and understand their preferences and relationships for enhanced outreach. This includes conducting surveys; improving donor segmentation and targeted outreach; and generating reports on their engagement and gifting habits;
- With the Marketing and Communications Manager, design and implement twice annual fundraising campaigns and year-round engagement strategies, including smaller fundraising initiatives, to retain current and attract new donors;
- Research potential prospects as well as corporate social responsibility and/or workplace giving opportunities and conduct outreach;
- With the Marketing and Communications Manager, coordinate directly with CRP’s Board of Directors to support them in outreach and fundraising and work to expand fundraising opportunities abroad via a CRP ambassador program;
- With the Marketing and Communications team, create and attend outreach and fundraising events as well as represent CRP at Combined Federal Campaign fairs and various outreach meetings;
- Maintain online profiles, including Charity Navigator and Guidestar
- Superior ability to connect with others, relationship build, and communicate with nuance and enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and with superior organizational skills to successfully achieve targets
- Ability to listen to others, correctly interpret messages and respond appropriately
- Ability to tailor language, tone, style, and format to match the audience
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals
- Ability to think creatively and function pragmatically
- Minimum B.A. or B.S. university degree
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience, preferably in fundraising or outreach
- Experience developing or working with databases and standard software packages
- Skilled in using internet research tools.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, with excellent spoken and written English skills required; Strong Arabic skills necessary
Salary Range: 600-700 JD/month**
How to apply**Please submit your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Stewardship and Donor Relations Officer