Masrouji Group was established in the year 1959 in Jerusalem as a trade and import company for Pharmaceuticals. This modest operation has grown over the years to become one of the leading trading and investment corporations in Palestine and the wider Middle East regions, and has been distinguished for its emphasis on ethical business practices and an appreciation for opportunity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
1. Oversees and directs all general accounting functions, including chart of accounts and general ledger, cash receipts and accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, petty cash, bank reconciliation and client trust accounts.
2. Uses and is familiar with the company’s financial computer systems, manuals and procedures. Maintains and updates procedural manual as needed.
3. Maintains adequate records of all transactions and ensures that transactions are posted daily / weekly (i.e. local banking transactions, receipts, cheque payments, petty cash transactions, fee notes, etc).
4. Conducts monthly bank reconciliation.
5. Maintains proper inventory of the company’s assets
6. Assists in the company’s debt collection efforts. Ensures receivables are paid in a timely manner.
7. Any other responsibility assigned by line manager.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other related discipline.
2. Fresh Graduate or Maximum Two years’ Experience .
3. He should have strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of financial statement, ratios, and analysis.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.