the King Hussein Foundation is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Chief Accountant.
She/He will be responsible for:
- Performing the day-to-day financial transactions;
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets;
- Producing regular reports;
- Preparing the yearly external and internal audit documents and;
- Ensuring strict adherence to finance policies.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years experience (preferably in NGOs)
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ERP systems
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their C.V. s
Deadline: October 25th, 2021
*Please include 'Chief Accountant' in the email subject