Careem Grocery is a hyperlocal, on-demand eCommerce platform that offers customers access to a variety of supermarkets, convenience stores, pharmacies and specialty merchants. As an exciting new vertical within Careem (a startup within a startup), we’re in the early stages of launching our product and have many interesting, yet fundamental challenges to solve in order to achieve our ambitious growth goals in this burgeoning space.
About The Role
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for curating and developing our partnerships strategy in UAE and will also be accountable for fostering a long-term relationship with our clients.
- Build, lead and grow the B2B segment
- Achieve partnerships quotas on a quarterly and annual basis by executing to the territory plan through driving the entire sales cycle
- Build a comprehensive and actionable lead list and a clear strategy for approaching the identified leads
- Qualify prospects and develop new partnership opportunities
- Translate corporate growth goals into an actionable territory partnerships plan
- Lead ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
- Develop marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth
- Build, manage and report a strong pipeline through forecasting cadence and CRM tools
- Add value to the Careem ecosystem by building strategic partnerships through a strategic partnership roadmap with clear dates and execution details
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is required. Equivalent work experience may be considered.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in a quota carrying technology B2B partnerships / sales role, preferably with a SaaS / Ad Sales company.
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to bring data-driven decision-making to sales and account management
- Good to have experience interacting with C-suite level executives.
- A personal penchant for building a company from scratch and developing a strong brand that serves to inspire
- Proactive, independent thinking with high energy/positive attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in the use of CRM software & MS Office