Duties and responsibilities:
- Effective delivery of customer experience projects that are aimed towards improving customers journey throughout different stages (awareness, onboarding, engagement, retention, and loyalty).
- Measuring main CX KPIs (NPS, CES, CSAT, and FCR) and the ability to analyze data and related trends to produce actionable customer insights that can be carried and tracked through execution and delivery.
- Mapping existing process flows and the ability to apply process thinking, reengineering, improvement, optimization tools and methodologies.
- Preparing and devising business documents such as: BRD, SOW, User Story, Insights Reports, and any document that is required to perform and execute CX initiatives.
- Collect and analyze customers feedback through common VOC tools that will drive CX proposed initiatives.
- To train, educate, and increase employees’ awareness to customer centricity culture and play an active role as a change catalyst.
- 3+ years related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Sciences, Industrial engineering, or a related subject.
- Knowledge in using (CRM/CX/CEM) system.
- Analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Creating reports.
- Good command of English language.
- Effective communication.
- Knowledge in banking industry and other different market Industries.
- Organizing and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good Computer skills and good command of MS Office..
بنك الاردن بحاجة الى موظفين خدمة عملاء
4/ 5Oleh Jobs