Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Provide input (as needed) in the preparation of various economic reports.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports, research and studies/analysis as and when requested.
- Conduct market & economic studies & analysis (financial trends, major economic & monetary indicators, analysis of global interest rates, exchange rates trends & financial markets,..).
- Monitor and present key economic indicators for various economies, including preparation of regular updated tables from primary and secondary sources.
- Assist with preparing and publishing economic research with regards to macroeconomics, sectoral analyses & market analysis, including document preparation and formatting.
- Provide inputs to responses for research by management or other departments, as directed by Department Head.
- Handle administrative tasks of the Department and Department Head, including upkeep of subscriptions, supplies, and scheduling, among others.
- Apply and utilize learnt skills effectively and expeditiously.
- BA in Economics from a recognized University.
- Up to 3 years of relevant experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and other MS applications. Knowledge of statistical packages is desirable.
- Fluent in English and in Arabic.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good modeling capabilities (Excel) and in PowerPoint.
- Excellent with numbers, and strong attention to details.
- Excellent team work.
- Good presentation & communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
اعلان توظيف صادر عن البك العربي في الاردن-مرحب بحديثي التخرج
4/ 5Oleh Jobs