Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Manage the fulfillment of all talent acquisition requirements, in Jordan and HO from the local market. Manage and maintain the TA process in the bank Externally and Internally (recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps).
- Create recruitment profiles for key existing and new roles; engage with hiring managers to clarify the scope of the role, develop a role profile, and create a candidate specification.
- Develop relevant policies & procedures, process flowchart and update them regularly.
- Participate in designing the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
- Prepare & update the Group’s recruitment plan with the recruitment team, ensuring its alignment with the Manpower Plan and business needs.
- Manage the hiring process and ensure that vacant positions are identified in the direction of the headcount budget and filled in a timely manner in a coordination with all related parties.
- Monitor and constantly reduce the costs of the recruitment process (observing the probationary turnover, new joiner satisfaction).
- Observe and conduct the Recruitment process of validation and short listing potential candidates, interviewing & assessment, comparison. Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization) in coordination with the executive managers.
- Manage and maintain relationships and opening new channels with external recruitment agencies and universities. Execute recruitment campaigns to achieve the Bank's short & Long term sourcing goals and planning objectives.
- Develop and maintain a candidate pipeline for hard-to-fill specialist and management roles, develop a variety of talent attraction and engagement processes and tools.
- Review employment contracts / offers and conduct negotiations as necessary.
- Develop, manage, and evaluate the new employee onboarding programs.
- Ensure that employment activities are compliant with applicable our policies and local laws.
- University Degree in Business from a recognized University, preferably with specialization in HR.
- HR Professional Certification is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in a Talent Acquisition / Recruitment position.
- Excellent Computer skills (specially in MS Excel).
- Relationship building skills.
- Good understanding of Banking line business and the structure.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation, and interpersonal Skills.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
البنك العربي يفتح باب التوظيف للتخصصات الادارية
4/ 5Oleh Jobs