We are looking for a highly skilled IT Support Engineer to be part of iConsult team.
The Senior IT Support Engineer is responsible for resolving customer’s support requests with computer hardware, software, and network systems, as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands.
Qualifications & Experience
• University Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• 2 – 5 years of working experience with a proven experience in a heavy customer focus position involving and technical knowledge of a companies' products and services
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, MS Office 2016/2019/365.
• Solid command of the English language
• Good knowledge of Linux and Microsoft System Center is a plus
• Experience in virtual environments (VMWare, HyperV, etc.), Windows Server 2016, 2019 and backup technologies
• Industry-specific certification in relevant computer languages or software are a plus
• Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS
• Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
• Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
• Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and clients
• Experience installing and configuring computer systems and applications for large company and complex setups
• Accept constructive criticism and customer feedback regarding the received IT services
• Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk service (SupportSYS) in addition to other remote access desktop programs
• Must own a car
Duties & Responsibilities
• Handle first line of user support (Hardware and Software)
• Attend in-person meetings with clients to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware problems
• Install and configure computer systems and applications at the customers sites
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing monitoring system, and verifying completion of reported issues at client sites
• Investigate and troubleshoot basic issues
• Maintain operational, configuration and other procedures
• Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment
• Respond to customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges
• Complete detailed reports listing requests to technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved
• Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from clients or other employees
• Server administration, consultation and rebuilt/migrated/implemented/supported database servers, SharePoint installation, Active Directory, Router, access point, and internal DNS, DHCP, WSUS, IIS.
• Designing, implementing, and maintaining Active Directory 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 MS Exchange online and multi-site WAN environments and troubleshooting issues related to modern networks including TCP/IP, DNS, switches, routers and firewalls.
• Administration and configuration cloud services M365 (SharePoint, exchange, Azure AD, Intune, onedrive, Conditional Access) Migrations and Management, Active Directory and Exchange Server upgrades and deployments Cloud Services
• Experience in Veeam Backup System.
• Experience in Sophos Firewall and Sophos cloud.
• Experience in rockus.
• Experience in Kaspersky admin kit.
• Configuring and maintaining the networked computer system, including hardware, system software, and applications.
• Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly.
• Familiarity with SQL and database operations.
• Configuring and troubleshooting for Network resources (printers, scanner, and several devices).
Send you CV: