Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
Where You’ll be Working
The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at Store 8529, 1673, & 8062 located at
Your Homestore 8529, is located at 3731 W 10400 S Ste 103, Unit 103, South Jordan, 84095
How You’ll Perform The Role
This individual will support up to three stores within close proximity to one another (“a zone”). The position will serve as a “third key” in all zone stores and provide all zone stores with trademark customer service and support as set forth below
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. It will assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
- Ensure that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications.
- Stock shelves and set up displays, clean store equipment, and load and unload trucks.
- Employees may also assist in making deliveries and bank deposits as required.
Our Must Haves – These are our Basic Qualifications, hit apply if you meet all of them!
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Be able to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching paint, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. for short distances, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Be able to ascend/descend stairs (or rolling staircase) and work at heights up to 8-10 feet
- Be able to operate a hand truck, forklift, and/or material handling equipment
- Have state minimum proof of insurance (or greater) as defined by state law in which the zone is located
- At least six (6) months of prior service in a sales position within a Sherwin-Williams' store or equivalent experience
- A valid drivers' License for the state in which the zone is located
Extras to Help you Stand Out – These are not required for you to be eligible to apply.
- Possess a High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED)
- Prior work experience in sales or customer service
- Ability to speak more than one language fluently
What is the Process to get Started?
Step 1 – Online Application
- Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page https //jobsearch.sherwin.com/
- Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or importing your details from one of our job board partners
Step 2 – Digital Interview
- Upon review of your application, qualified candidates will be invited to complete a digital video interview via HireVue, our interview partner. The interview will consist of a few behavioral based questions
- You’ll be able to record and complete your video interview anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14 days of receiving an invitation
Step 3 – In-Store Interview
- Your video interview is reviewed by our Recruitment team and our top candidates are invited to meet with our team in a store, specialty wholesale branch, floorcovering facility or delivery service terminal.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
United States-Utah-SOUTH JORDAN
USA UT South Jordan 708529
Mar 7, 2022
Mar 21, 2022