- Create and/or update knowledge base documents used to answer medical information enquiries about Hikma products.
- Process medical information enquiries received by phone or email.
- Search Hikma product data and documents, as well as various medical and scientific literature to retrieve information needed to generate clinically relevant, balanced, evidence-based answers to the incoming enquiries.
- Document required medical information enquiry details, including follow-ups if applicable.
- Identify, collect, and document relevant information about adverse events and/or product quality complaints and transfer it to the Pharmacovigilance and/or QA departments and/or business partners within required timelines.
- Conduct searches of the medical and scientific literature in support of the requests from internal customers.
- Provide support for sales and marketing activities.
Minimum: Medicine or Pharm D or Pharmacy or B.A./B.S. degree.
Minimum: 0-2 years of related industry experience
شركة ادوية الحكمة تفتح باب التوظيف-مرحب بحديثي التخرج
4/ 5Oleh Jobs