🟢🟢 مطلوب مساعدة ادارية للعمل في أكاديمية
Title: Administrative Assistant Officer
• Required qualification: BSc degree
• Females ONLY.
• Experience from 1 up to 10 years.
• Lives in Amman.
• Able to commit the Working hours:
• Monday – Thursday: 10:00 am till 7:00 pm
• Saturday: 8:30 till 7:00 pm
• Friday & Sunday: Official holiday.
Administrative officer is responsible for administrative and clerical duties and assists with both daily tasks and long-term projects. She schedules appointments, maintains records and files reports.
Administrative assistant officer is supposed to take a major role in managing and distributing information within the office; managing the office; coordinating the classes; finance; answering phones, taking memos and maintaining files. Administrative assistants may also be in charge of sending and receiving correspondence, as well as greeting clients and customers.
In this position, the administrative assistant officer will be involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks
• Required skills :
• Driven and motivated by results.
• Multi-tasking management skills.
• Written and verbal communication.
• Time management
• Strong presenter and negotiator
• Organized with good attention to detail
• A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
• Creative sales approach
• Event management.
• Communication, influencing, negotiating and assertiveness skills
• Professional Skills required:
• Strong English skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
• Ability to write concept papers, technical proposals, marketing materials, presentations, and relevant materials
• Ability to think both operationally and strategically.
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines and budgets.
• Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
• Dedication to the highest levels of quality and ethical conduct
• Highly proficient with computers, Internet, CRMs, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Microsoft Outlook
• Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
• Ability to listen to and understand client circumstances and context, and respond with appropriate solutions
• Ability to think with an entrepreneurial mind, providing innovative insights to continue to develop plans and goals.
To those who are interested and qualified please send your c.v :