A leading company in Jordan is looking for a “Senior Full stack Java Developer”
We are looking for specific experienced employees in the position of
Senior Full stack JAVA developer
Senior Full stack Java Developer responsibilities is to write clean code to develop functional applications and integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts.
• Work experience as a Senior Full stack Java Developer or similar role with minimum 3 years of experience.
• Experience designing, building, and testing Java EE applications.
• In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
• Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
• Good delegation and time management skills
• Problem-solving abilities
Primary Skills: Development/Integration
• Strong understanding of OOP concepts
• Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• Relational Database Experience
• Experience in Entity Framework code first
• Experience in Service Oriented Architecture
• Experience Implementing WebAPI
• Adapt troubleshooting and debugging techniques to quickly identify incorrect code
• Experience of working with source code control tools like Git, Mercurial or SVN
• Able to perform code reviews, writes unit and integration tests, and leads/contributes to architectural planning and refactoring.
• Experience in integrations using different integration interfaces and APIs including ( oracle stored procedures , web service, HTTP/Https ,TMF ,File based, MySql and MsSQL )
• Supports building the environment for Continuous Integration (devOps) + test automation
• Implements automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Experience with popular web application frameworks
• E2e technical understanding.
• Sets up of JBoss FUSE and Service Integration
• Integration skills with Rest, web services and databases
• Develops the Intergradation between Front end applications and backend.
• BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CVs to email@example.com with subject: “Job Code: SJD -0522”