Your Role in Brief:
As a Customer Service Agent you’ll be the first point of contact for many of our potential clients. You’ll be the main guide for our services, providing recommendations as needed. You’ll work towards driving revenue-generating growth and retention. As well as increasing our client portfolio and managing the existing.
What you’ll do:
- Handle inbound, outbound calls and chats.
- Explain company services in a structured and professional way and provide guidance for potential and existing clients.
- Persuade potential customers to purchase services by demonstrating how the services meet their needs.
- Respond to customer questions, and resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and providing solutions.
- Follow up with customer payments and adjust financial records as needed.
What you’ll bring along:
- An excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Strong verbal and communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times and deal with complaints calmly
- Competence in adapting to different personality types
What you’ll gain:
- A challenging and rewarding work environment that encourages growth, continuous learning and Career development to create leaders at all levels and bring the best out of each other. Working in an ambitious, innovative tech driven company with Intelligent work-life balance policies.
Who we are:
Maids.cc, the Uber of maids, was founded in Dubai in 2009 with the aim of revolutionizing the home care industry by leveraging the power of technology. With over 4000 employees, maids.cc is the largest provider of domestic workers, and the only maid company listed among the top government-endorsed companies in UAE.
Maids.cc builds systems in every department to perfect the overall experience of clients and employees, through a relentless focus on using software automation in every process. Our employees consist of the brightest talent from all over the world and are given all the resources they need to succeed.
Our culture is collaborative, result-oriented, and values flexibility. More than 50% of our employees work remotely and use state-of-the-art technological solutions and platforms to collaborate. Our employees' well-being is paramount to the company. We provide you with personal care, very competitive financial packages, and countless non-financial benefits. We also support your career pathways with mentorship, excellent opportunities for advancement, recognition, and empowerment.