Organizes & files all accounting documents & related attachments.
4. Assist in the payables management through following up on existing contracts and preparing all due payments to be issued on time.
5. Handle the office petty cash by making sure cash is given against approved payments & keeping the cash on approved level.
6. Prepares & updates the “bank situation” report & submits it to Senior Accountant.
II. Financial Statements:
1. Reviews, verifies & corrects when needed, the purchases of the month.
2. Responsible for posting all transactions between software modules.
3. Responsible for reconciliation of all monetary accounts, such as banks, petty cash, transitory (collection)…
4. Prepares periodical reports related to cost per item, item turnover, variation between actual selling price & price list.
1. Prepares & submits a daily report about his daily activities & achievements & submits it to his supervisor.
2. Provide recommendations on usage of resources & disbursements.
3. Responsible for abiding by & actively participating in Medicals International Quality Management system
- Any other function relevant to the overall MI Accounting, which might be assigned by his/her supervisor
Special Conditions for the Job:
Cannot leave his work pending from day to day.
a. Educational Background:
- A Bachelor of Business Administration with emphasis on accounting or equivalent,
- MBA or a special financial accreditation is a plus.
b. Professional Background:
- 0-2 years of experience external to MI
c. Specific Knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles
- Exposure to basic banking operation
- Extensive knowledge of MI job related procedures.
- Exposure to legal & financial requirements of the country (income tax, VAT, social security)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially excel & hardware use.
- Knowledge of accounting & other software
- Knowledge of company products
- Typing skills related to data entry
- Computing skills
Abilities & Personal Traits:
- Distinguished with accuracy