Want to join our team?
We’re looking for System Development Officer. The Systems Development Officer is responsible for design, development and maintenance of the Operations Department knowledge management solution including the Clients information pages.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science , electrical engineer, or any related field.
- Fresh Graduate or 1+ year’s previous experience with a stable history in similar roles in customer focused organizations.
- Possesses and demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possesses detail and accuracy orientation.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications and in particular Excel.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable combination of education and work experience.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong collaboration, and teambuilding skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to work effectively as a leader in a group of peers.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and listening).
- MS Office Suite.
- L2- Office Etiquette.
- Develop and manage Employee Communication Portal/ Intranet activities.
- Maintain knowledgebase content updates and amendments.
- Manage all web related implementations in operations, setting requirements, implementation, testing, and projects closure.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Write a well-documented and tested code.
- Identify bugs and devise solution to these problems with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Develop front-end websites and back end website applications.
- Work alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Develop by using Content Management Systems such as WordPress, - --- Drupal and/or Joomla.
- Manage multiple projects comprising short and long development cycles without supervision.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.