Following up on orders to ensure that they will meet customer delivery requirements
• Communicating delays proactively with the sales team
• General knowledge of products and lead times
• Corresponding with Customer Service Representative or customer regarding order requirements.
• Identifying when other team members, or others outside the team, are in need of assistance to satisfy all customer needs.
• Responding with commitment and sensitivity to satisfy the needs of internal and external customers.
• Promoting quality and continuous improvement.
• Escalating issues when appropriate.
• Assisting with the review of order books, running reports, order management activities, and assisting other team members as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study from a reputable university
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant field
- Very good Microsoft Excel skills