About the job
The Administrative Assistant shall carry out clerical, phone and administrative responsibilities such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files and handling visitors in support of the on-going operations of the CEO office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing periodic reports as requested from the CEO regarding various administrative and employees related matters
- Assisting in the preparation and calculation of the office stationary budget
- Facilitating and screening visitors and telephone calls, taking messages, scheduling appointments and providing information to callers
- Composing and typing routine letters, reports, minutes of meetings
- Scheduling meetings, arranging conference rooms and informing all concerned parties of any updates whether it was cancelations or changes in meetings’ timing or location
- Sorting and distributing all incoming and outgoing mail to the concerned parties
- Managing all travel related issues and requirements for the CEO
- Determining office needs and ordering office supplies accordingly such as stationary, furniture and other office equipment and arranging for equipment maintenance and replacement
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly
- Establishing and maintaining office files, logs, indexes, records or any other information update and available
- Maintaining confidentiality of documents and information received
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Good Knowledge in MS Office - Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Teams.
- Having a team spirit and being able to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and in Arabic.
- Ability to effectively interact with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, self-starter, goal driven and dynamic
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.