We are looking for a Customer Services Representative to join the Jordan Kuwait Bank family, who is responsible for supporting and attracting customers by providing helpful information, dealing with Cash, answering questions, and responding to complaints. They are the front line supporting customers and ensuring that customers are satisfied with the bank’s products, services, and features by providing accurate, quick, and high-quality services that meet customers’ requirements and exceed their expectations.
"Customer service should not be a department. It should be the entire company."
- Cash Handling Efficiently executes transactions.
- Identify customer needs and fulfilling them with proper bank products or services.
- Handle customers’ requests/inquiries related to their accounts, products, and services professionally and serve all customers regardless of segment up to the level of their satisfaction.
- Promote and sell bank products/services through direct and cross-selling to achieve branch goals and increase customer base and revenue.
- Handle customer onboarding and support the bank strategy to enhance the customer experience by engaging the customers more on our digital products.
- Carry out any task requested by the Line Manager.
- Handle Trade Finance requests (LCs, LGs, BCs..etc. ) And professionally fulfill them.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any relevant majors.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent Level in Both Arabic & English languages.
Competencies & Skills:
- Good communication, negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to distinguish counterfeit Cash Management.
- Full awareness of the bank’s products, services, rules, and regulations.
- Good selling & cross-selling skills.
- Team work player.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.