Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- Understand business details of digital initiatives they are responsible for and how they fit into the Arab Bank strategy.
- Understand the vision and road map for the digital initiatives they are responsible for.
- Work closely with business and cross-functional teams to create detailed business requirements for each iteration that include: 1- Problem statements and scenarios. 2- Epics and User Stories. 3- Supporting documents, images, and rough wireframes for user stories. 4- Test Cases and acceptance criteria.
- Provide acceptance to user stories after they are developed, coordinating with chief product owner and the cross-functional team. This includes managing and performing Acceptance Testing (UAT) process as per related Policies and Procedures and ensure that UAT is comprehensive and results are properly documented.
- Work with stakeholders on product release pre-requisites determined by chief product owner and lead innovation product owner, this includes but not limited to (Updating policies and procedures, following up with branding to create campaigns, implementing legal and compliance requirements, etc…)
- Assess risk related to any new request or planned implementation, create a risk register as per the bank standards and follow up on carrying the action items in a timely manner.
- Perform needed gap analysis for rolling out projects/product across the Plc.
- Work closely with cross-functional team during product development to ensure successful delivery.
- Provide status updates to the cross-functional team and related stakeholders.
- Follow-up on each release to ensure successful implementation and capture feedback.
- Assist lead product owner in presenting product progress and benefits.
- Contribute to product road map and introduce new innovative ideas.
- Provide support and expertise to concerned parties with respect to the implementation of the projects / requests.
- Have a positive and collaborative mentality, and build a strong teamwork relationship inside and outside the team.
Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science or any related field from a recognized University.
- up to 3 years of experience in the Business Analysis field.
- Excellent language skill in English and Arabic.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong business orientation and sound knowledge of banking fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of the digital global trends and new directions in innovation.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong Computer skills.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Strong project management and IT background.
وظائف شاغرة لدى البنك العربي
4/ 5Oleh Jobs