Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Manage the tailored Loyalty program and Partner contribution that will be specific to Lifestyle app.
- Drive new client acquisition with cross functional partnership.
- Participate in leading customer loyalty efforts and piloting new initiatives.
- Champion coordination of loyalty program, including: Planning of upcoming promotions and promotional calendar management; design, production, proofing, and approvals.
- Provide and make recommendations for new and innovative solutions for unmet needs.
- Identify metrics and KPI’s to analyze promotional performance results and make recommendations for improvement.
- Close cooperation with clients in order to translate business requirements loyalty program rules, processes and configurations.
- Conduct market research as required to understand the behaviors and motivations of customers in relation to the rewards program campaigns. Incorporate any insights into future strategic planning for the rewards program.
- Conduct regular reviews of competing loyalty programs and keep abreast of emerging trends in the loyalty space.
- Work closely with business and technical entities to plan and implement commercial activations and campaigns, to achieve acquisition and retention
- Ensure all rewards marketing campaigns are delivered on time, within budget and are a key driver influencing customer behavior and increasing sales uptake.
- Bachelor’s / Master Degree in Business or Marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in working in business related field, with minimum of 3 years of experience working in Marketing/Business Development, ideally loyalty with digital experience.
- Experience in modeling and analyzing various KPIs.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Excellent project management skills.
- A high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions
- Ability to work independently.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, always looking for new opportunities.
- Strong presentation skills essential, and effective communication skills including verbal, written and in both English and Arabic.
- Understanding of customer relationship marketing
وظائف شاغرة لدى البنك العربي في الاردن
4/ 5Oleh Jobs