1- AdminOfficer Receptionist who has the following:
• Managing receptionist area and greeting visitors.
• Managing medical insurance.
• Responsible for Ordering office supplies of stationery.
• Following-up & monitoring monthly attendance of employees.
• Preparing required documents for official correspondence.
• Handling arrangements for travel (VISA, Ticket & Accommodations).
• Participate in coordinating the company’s events.
• Provide general administrative support (mailing, scanning, …).
Qualifications & Skills:
2- Technical Team Leader with the following Qualifications:
• Train new employees on company standards and procedures and
support development for all running projects with existing team
• Lead a team of software Engineers in the creation of high quality
software within agreed project deadlines
• Ability to understand and implement detailed project
• Ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work
on multiple projects.
• Very Good communication skills.
• Ability to work on projects’ WBS plans.
• Create, assign and follow-up tasks with team members.
• Work closely with project managers in assuring all projects are
running within plans.
Knowledge & Background:
• Very good experience in the Software Development Life Cycle
• Experience with agile development methodologies.
• Experience with waterfall development methodology.
• Has strong knowledge of Design Patterns.
• Has strong knowledge and experience in .Net (.Net Framework &
• Has strong knowledge and experience in C#
• Has strong knowledge and experience in web development with
ASP.NET MVC, including experience designing or implementing
• Very good knowledge in SQLServer database.
• Very good background in developing Web APIs.
• Background in data modeling (preferably Entity Framework) and
database design concepts.
• Knowledge in any front-end framework such as Vue Js, Angular
• Has worked on SaaS applications is a plus.
• Knowledge in Workflow Foundation (WF) is a plus.
3- DotNET Developer with the following Qualifications:
1- Experience between 2-3 years
2- Have the ability and flexibility to handle client requests
3- Very good English language
4- Technical Skills (ASP.Net, C#, MVC, MS.NET Core, Java Script/
4- BI Engineers who has the following qualifications:
• Very good Experience in MS SQL Server services (Engine,
Integration, Analysis and Reporting)
• Very good experience in designing and building OLTP and data
warehouse using MS SQL Server
• Very good experience in MS Power BI
• Very Good experience in dealing with structured and unstructured
• Good experience in Designing of conceptual, logical and physical
data models, data warehouse, dashboards, reports, and
• Good knowledge in Big Data, NoSQL
• Good Communication Skills
• Good English language
• Experience: 2-3 years
• BSc degree in IT field
• Travelling Upon need
5- Senior Quality Control with the following Qualifications:
• Review the quality of all factors involved in production.
• Lists and identify descriptions of unacceptable product defects.
• Test the products to uncover defects and reporting to
• Conducting System Testing with all known types (Smoke,
Regression, Sanity, Integration, and etc.).
• Develop test scripts, test plans, procedures and test cases.
• Review Software Requirements Specifications (SRS).
• Analyze software requirements and design documentation.
• Participate in project meetings and use analytical and problem
solving skills to contribute to the quality of the project.
• Preparing UAT checklist and plan.
• Conducting and managing sessions with different clients.
• Conducting training sessions with the client on delivered
• Support and analyze production issues to find the root cause.
• Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver (Med Level).
• API Testing using Postman.
• Performance Testing is a must.
6- #BusinessAnalyst who has the following:
• Experience in preparing BRD, SRS, integration and User stories
• Experience in preparing and conducting UAT sessions with the
• Good Experience work on project under Agile approach
• Good experience in LOS systems
• Ability to travel
• Experience in MS Dynamics is a plus
7- Project Coordinator with the following Qualifications:
1- B.S degree in computer science/engineering
2- Excellent English language (written/speaking)
3- Excellent communications skills
4- Excellent skills in project coordination and how to deal with the
client and the development team
5- 2-3 years of experience in project coordination track
6- Very good knowledge in project life cycle (SDLC)
7- Very good skills in PMO principles
8- Very good skills in MS Office Project tool
9- Very good skills in project management essentials as like:
a. Building and maintaining schedule plan
b. Risk plan
c. Quality plan
d. Rollout plan
e. Communication plan
10- Excellent skills in following-up projects (client and team sides)
11- Very good knowledge in product implementations and
onboarding process with the client
12- Basic knowledge in development platform (.net)
13- Basic knowledge in database field
14- Participate in project design meetings and propose
improvements if necessary
15- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop
16- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new
17- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to
keep workflow on track
18- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary
materials are current, properly filed and stored
19- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing
project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails
20- Communicate with clients to identify and define project
requirements, scope and objectives if requested by the PM.
21- Adhere to budget by monitoring expenses and implementing
If you are interested to join our family, kindly send your updated CV .