Contact Center Executive
Location -Amman , ,Jordan (JO)
Job ID -4989
- Respond and follow-up customer calls to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Give the best customer centric experience to the customer.
- Provide personalized indirect customer service by responding to the needs of the each customer
- Log shipment collection requests.
- Track customers’ shipments in order to answer customer’s inquiries for updates on products as Express, Domestic, Shop & Ship and personalized.
- Handle and resolve customers’ complaints and root certain issues and inquiries which are not under the contact center scope of responsibility to the concerned departments/CMTs.
- Provides products and service information to customers as needed.
- Answer customers’ general inquiries.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Team spirit.
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide
شركة ارامكس تفتح باب التوظيف في مجال خدمة العملاء بدون خبرة
4/ 5Oleh Jobs