شاغر لدى الجمعية الملكية للتوعية الصحية لتخصصات ( الموارد البشرية، إدارة الأعمال ، الإدارة العامة)
The Royal Health Awareness Society الجمعية الملكية للتوعية الصحية is looking to hire a qualified and passionate Human Resources Coordinator as per the following :
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparing the payroll, on monthly basis and ensure
accurate calculation of allowances, deductions, tax ,social security,
- Follow up on all social security and income tax matters in cooperation with the finance department and act as a direct liaison officer for the Society.
- Follow up on insurance enrollment and agreements for the staff (medical insurance, life insurance, etc.) and ensure that they are done as per signed agreements and RHAS policies and procedures.
- Issue official correspondences related to employees, such as letters of modifications of titles, salaries and penalties, in addition to coordinating circulars for employees issued by the Director General;
- Follow up on all personnel management related documents and systems, such as maintain and update staff database, time & attendance, leaves balances, and documentation and ensure compliance with RHAS’ internal policies;
- Implement and follow-up on employees’ travel procedures, including following up on invitations and reservations, calculating per diems, and following up on approvals and financial claims;
- Follow-up and assist in the implementation of the annual performance planning and end of year evaluations.
- Assist in the recruitment process ( Filter and keep a pipeline of CVs, arranging for tests and interviews, prepare job offers, prepare employments contracts, onboarding of new employees), and coordinate with the hiring team when requested.
- Cover all the onboarding and off boarding cycle
- Assist in coordinating and arranging for the training courses ( contact training providers for technical and financial offers , coordinate with other departments for course implementation , follow up on employees attendance , follow up on evaluating employees' learning experience .
Education: Bachelor's degree in Management , Business Administration or Human Resources or equivalent.
Experience: At least (1-2) years of experience.
- Understanding of social security and labor law.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS .
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness & Ability to learn
- Good Command of English Language
Candidates who are interested and match the above requirements
please send your CV to the below email no later than 24/05/2023.