Lab associate Nutrition-AMM00029
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary
The purpose of this position is to Ensure that you will be enable the local Provimi business within CPN Jordan and surrounding area to enhance its commercial growth agenda on POULTRY products, concepts and services. To achieve this you will be responsible to continuously improve the technicsl skills , Add new testing ideas , collect information from different stakeholders , connect the dots together in order to develop the lab work .
Technical Development (60%):
- Writing and preparing analytical process
- Perform A.N analysis ( Wet analysis ) / Mineral analysis and NIR
- Follow up the periodical calibration, verification check on the analytical instrument for instruments in A.N lab
- Perform all task related Department (finished products, raw material, in process control and packing material analysis,…)
- Make the required training on all analytical and testing instrument for the employees and trainees .
- Performing all the safety policies related to the lab
Lab work (40%):
- Ensure compliance of laboratory with ISO17025 and GMP requirements.
- Train laboratory technicians on working procedures, Ensure sample classification and distribution, Laboratory data management and entry into wams.net/lab manager software.
- Monitor cleaning and environmental conditions in the lab Communicate and implement management decisions in the department, Collate results and prepare for meeting
- Ensure routine control and calibration of laboratory instruments/equipment, Perform physic -chemical analysis test, Execute any other duties related to the Laboratory that may be assigned from time to time, Follow up testing Q.C results.
- Look for proper solutions regarding testing aspects, laboratory facilities, and work organization, Laboratory Quality officer for ISO 17025.
- Mínimum BSc degree (Chimestry) or related field
- 3-5 years in lab analysis ( feed or food ) . Preferable who has experience in Enzymes recovery assay, and mycotoxin
- High recommendation Non- smoker Prepare needed reports for management.
- Good communicator.
- Experience in the lab quality system ( !SO 17025)
- Good knowledge and aptitude in Quality Control, Food Safety and HACCP.
- Ability to develop and manage good working relationships with internal departments, customers and third parties.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills including the ability to present information in a formal group format.
- Ability to apply sound policies and procedures in the areas of health, safety, environmental and food safety.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook and Internet applications).
- Ability to demonstrate high level of accuracy, precision and commitment to laboratory analysis.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in using modern analytical laboratory instruments.
- Team work skills , Practice good behavior ( Respect others and support others), Positive thinking, Dinamic personality, Love to learn , able to make communication with others
- Fluent in English.
- Computer skills.
- Strong project management skills
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Job Research and Development
Primary Location JO-AM-Amman
وظائف شاغرة للكيمياء لدى شركة Cargill الامريكية العالمية
4/ 5Oleh Jobs