Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gather and document user requirement and examine current and new business procedures.
- Business process mapping using UML.
- Perform gap analysis and business process reengineering.
- Design the features of IT systems (create functional requirements) Implement the new features of the IT system (technical design) Write use cases, scenarios, test scenarios and cases.
- End users training.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Report common patterns, questions, and other issues to management.
- Recommend solutions for improving and restructuring company procedures.
- Monitor company systems status and report any progress or changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business systems analyst.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent documentation and UML skills.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of ERD, SQL, reports, and dashboards development
- ASP.Net programming skill is a plus